Are you looking for events & things going on this weekend in Grand Rapids, MI?
We have gathered a few local events that are going on this weekend July 26-28, 2019.
Movies on Monroe:
- Friday, July 26: Begins at 6pm
- Are you looking for a family friendly night out in Grand Rapids or a fun event surrounded by others enjoying a movie? If so, check out Movies on Monroe. Free to the public, food trucks are present, music, chairs to rent, pets are welcome, and you’re welcome to bring your own chairs, food, beer, wine & snacks to the event!
- Playing this week: Starting at 7:30pm – Hotel Transylvania 3 (PG), followed by A Quiet Place (PG-13).
Brunch & Barre at The Winchester:
- Saturday, July 27: 9am – 10am
- Are you looking for a nice Saturday morning filled with a great workout & an amazing brunch & FREE mimosa? If so, check out this event hosted by our client, Pure Barre Grand Rapids, taking place at The Winchester out on the patio. Bring your own yoga mat, and friends to registration at 8:45am, followed by class at 9am. Then you can enjoy 10% off of your brunch & your free mimosa.
- Ticket Price: $10 Per Person *Space is limited.* (Ticket price includes mimosa & class.)
The Color Run 5K Grand Rapids:
- Saturday, July 27: 9am – 1pm
- Do you enjoy running, celebrating ourselves, each other & the planet? If so, join in Downtown Grand Rapids for the Color Run this weekend! This is the happiest race on earth & is full of color!
- 300 Ottawa Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Meet and Greet Adoption Event:
- Saturday, July 27: 12pm – 2pm
- Are you looking for a new furry friend? Check out this opportunity to meet and greet your new family member. Taking place at Pet Supplies Plus on Kalamazoo Ave, you are able to give donations, meet the animals and possibly bring your new friend home, if you’re approved.
Taste of Grand Rapids:
- Friday, July 26: 3pm – 10pm
- Saturday, July 27: 11am – 10pm
- Join the community at John Ball Park for this free to enter event with FREE entertainment in the park, along with the opportunity to purchase food & drinks from local Grand Rapids restaurants.