It’s that time of year again – almost the end of summer – where school is about to start up and suddenly everyone’s schedules have changed and everything seems to be moving a million miles a minute.
Now’s the time to get back into the swing of things!
Here are a few tips on how to keep from falling out of line this Fall:
- Start getting back on schedule as soon as possible
- Put money aside in an emergency fund or savings
- This can come in handy for unexpected or unaccounted for expenses that could come up in the rush of things. (ex: books for school, a part for a car, a house repair due to the weather getting colder etc.)
- Organize your papers & receipts
- This will help you in the future when it’s closer to tax season as well.
- Try tracking your budget
- Find out where all of your extra cash is going!
- Try writing out your budget & expenses on paper or in today’s day and age, there are many different great apps out there to use!
- Communicate with your employees
- Are their schedules or needs changing this time of year at all?
- The new season is also a good time to go over employee reviews, gain feedback, introduce any changes, talk about policies etc.
- Continue networking
- Attend networking events
- Build relationships with neighboring businesses
- Check your finances
- See if you need all of the subscriptions that you’re apart of and double check your taxes & deductions etc.